Bug, Age 7.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
She always says “I love you.”
2. What makes moms happy?
If I say “I love you” and give her beautiful things she will be happy.
3. What makes mom sad?
If I don’t say “I love you.”
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she tickles me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
She was probably friends with everyone.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
She cleans and then when I come back she hugs me and kisses me.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Because she likes dogs…and she makes kissing sounds when she sees dogs. She will be famous to all dogs.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Baking and working.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Having a lot of babies.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
She uses a computer and prints things.
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
When she is happy.
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
When you leave, we play games.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We act the same. We are like sisters.
19. How are you and your mom different?
We don’t wear the same clothes.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She kisses me and she hugs me. And she tells me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
You say funny things…and she laughs.
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
It is interesting to see how your child sees you. Have a child? Ask these questions and see what they say.